Next year, nearly 4,500 candidates will complete an educator preparation program and become employed in a Massachusetts public school. Tens of thousands of students will depend daily on the knowledge and skills of the teachers and leaders prepared in these programs.
ESE is preparing to select the cohort of reviewers that help determine the quality of these preparation programs and we need your help. ESE relies heavily on the skilled and committed professionals who are selected as reviewers to review, analyze, and evaluate evidence of educator preparation program effectiveness in the Commonwealth.
- Nominate yourself or specific people through this online nomination form. Applicants can apply online here.
ESE is looking for teachers, administrators, district staff, professional support personnel and other engaged education professionals with experience in PK-12 education or educator preparation.
Apply to be an Ed Prep Reviewer!
The Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (ESE) will accept applications for the 2016-2017 cohort of Ed Prep reviewers through 2/24/16. Reviewers are responsible for reviewing, analyzing, and evaluating evidence of educator preparation program effectiveness. Together with ESE, reviewers help to guarantee that educator preparation in MA results in effective educators ready to support the success of all students.
Application deadline is Wednesday, February 24th, 2016
This is an exciting and selective opportunity to:
– Engage in a meaningful professional learning opportunity and earn PD points
– Sharpen your knowledge of educator preparation in Massachusetts
– Make recommendations to the Commissioner of Elementary and Secondary Education that help determine program approval
– Collaborate with diverse education leaders and professionals
Get more information here.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org